Class information of Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method.
View posts in sub-category:
Athens, GA Australia Beaverton, OR Bentonville, AR Berlin Brazil Calgary Chicago Daqingshan, China Edmonton Florida Fredericton Greater Vancouver Guelph Hong Kong Iowa (Midwest) Jakarta, Indonesia Linyi, China Milwaukee Montreal New Hampshire New York Ottawa Phoenix Prague Seattle Singapore Toronto Vienna Weifang, China Winnipeg Yantai, China
Last week Kelvin Ho review turning flower out at bottom of sea. he posted a video and the following points
1) Maintain a non-moving vertical rod from to left heel throughout the action.
2) Hold the right forearm in front of the chest with a fist, while the left fist is on the side of the body.
3) Throw the right fist down to the right side as hard as possible with a raising right knee to create a scissoring effect, while throwing the left fist up to the left ear.
4) There should be no tossing or turning of the body, but there is a spiral stretch along the vertical rod Read more
What a cool experience! On 17th of February 2017 we had the first PM Meetup in Europe. A meetup which was dedicated to meet other groups practicing our art. It was no workshop in that sense, but we were lucky, that Rick Pietila, a disciple of Master Chen was still in Vienna at that time and was leading most of the training. He prepared a training schedule which build up over the course of the meetup. Everybody was exhausted afterwards, but happy to meet other peers and to have learned so much from Rick.
We worked on a few different moves in the form today. The first 3 moves required standing on one leg.
- White Ape Presents Fruit (Drilled 50 times on each side)
- Kick with Right/Left Heel
- Turning Flower out of the Bottom of the Sea
- Punch to the Groin
- Punch to the Ground
- Turn Over Body and Double Kick