Master Chen Zhonghua always says that we need to do 20 yilus a day. If you haven’t done it before, consider to give this a try. For this challenge, you will need about 2 hours a day, which can be divided into multiple sessions to fit into your busy schedule to practice 20 yilus. By the end, you will complete about 1200 yilus.
What to do?
- Say YES in the comment section.
- You will be added to a wechat group.
- Before Nov. 1, record a full video of yourself, and post it on http://practicalmethod.com.
- Practice 20 yilus and record your count each day at https://practicalmethod.com/pm_practice_record_main/pm_practice_new_record/.
- Upon completion of the challenge on Dec 31, record another full video to compare with the first one to observe any changes in your body.
If you are thinking about it, just jump in and join the group. You will be glad you did at the end.