- At the beginning we repeated the move we were training on 2.11.2020: Lock hand and shoulder on the same line. Move the elbow upward toward the hand/shoulder line
- This move is the foundation. The power comes indirectly. Only this way we can cause a bounce
Online Classes : 202011 Online Classes
Chen Zhonghua’s English online lesson on Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method on Nov. 4, 2020. Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 67 min. In: English Year: 2020 Difficulty:1/5 At:Edmonton Chen Zhonghua Taiji AcademyRead more
Buddha’s Warriot Attendant Pound Mortar
- How to lift the right leg? It has to stretch out and then come back.
- Many people would make the buttock protrude when lifting the leg.
Block Touching Coat
- The horizontal move (5th count) in Block Touching Coat is not actually a horizontal move.
- Lock right kua, move left kua, and then lock left kua, move right kua
- Lock the two ends: Hand and Shoulder on the same line. Move the middle: Elbow
- The elbow is placed down. It has to move upward towards the hand-shoulder line
- Elbow and kua move upwards
- Intention is how you lead the action
We did a very basic move from Six Sealings four Closings: ThePart:
Preset: Shoulder and Hand lock (better: being locked by partner or other outside restraints)
Action: Elbow moves into the Line of Shoulder — Hand (lead by the other hand pushing the elbow)
We are focusing on a simple movement from Six Sealing Four Closing.
- Push the elbow up towards the shoulder and hand line.
- The elbow is the one that drives out the hand.
- Read more itself.
Master ChenClass 2 November 2020
If the hand cannot move, the body must move vertically
Hand cannot move,cannot move, feet cannot move – only the inside can move
‘Elbow is left behind’ – elbow must lead, kua must lead
Chen Zhonghua’s online class on Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method. This class he taught how to open the elbow by pushing it to the hand/shoulder line. Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 65 min. In: English Year: 2020 Difficulty:1/5 At:Edmonton Chen Zhonghua AcademyRead more
First only open the hands without any other movements. Then push the shoulders to open/propel the arms. Read more