Turning around without turning around. This is referring to moving the elbow, while the hand and shoulder are not moving.
Moving the hand will tie a knot in the body. Thinking of how to reel in with the spool to bring in the hose, and how to get the hose out by holding the end and pulling it out.
All important moves are difficult.
Lean with back
- Left elbow aligns with the Right elbow
Left Turn Pound Mortar
- The right kua must be tied to the right elbow during the left turn.
- Right foot goes forward, and then steps to the right.
- The left hand rests on the left chest. There is a dot just below the wrist on the forearm that touches the chest. The wrist is straight, and the hand is a (stretching).
Brush the Knee in Oblique Stance
- 3rd Count: The back hand (right hand) does a – , , (go over the shoulder).
Moving the inside, e.g. Lock the hands, move the shoulders.
All movements come fron inside: elbow, shoulder, kua.