First only open the hands without any other movements. Then push the shoulders to open/propel the arms.
Fist draping over body
driven by the kua. More kua.
Step up to double push hands
When turning to the left, rotate on L shoulder-kua to bring the right foot forward.
Brush the knee
Different body parts need to go over as you rotate.
Flash the back
1. First , elbow need to go over the line by rotating the R shoulder and kua. Hand is grabbing the opponent’s wrist.
2. Every turn, the elbow need to go over a line/dot to the other side.
3. After stepping the R foot behind, before the turn, establish a rod on the L elbow and kua. We use the lever to throw.
Step up to punch covering hand
The punch is a tear between the hands and then driven by the kua. It is like tearing the fabric, after the punch both arms open is because all of a sudden the fabric breaks.
System of the training is 3.
1. Learn and practice. Normal.
2. Get corrected. Break up the moves. Train with a focus so no body parts(armpits and kua) are left behind.
3. Come back to normal but you are different.
后发制人 hou fa zhi ren
Rear issue control people. Taiji is a rear-handed martial art. The front is only getting ready. The fire is at the back. Like the bow and arrow, slingshot.
Going over a peak, a dot or a line. Going over the demarcation. The demarcation can not move.