Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 1 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2022 Location: Edmonton Chen Zhonghua Taiji Academy
Turn Face-Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson 20220217.
The original Chinese phrase is Fan Lian Bu Ren Ren (翻脸不认人）. The direction word for word translation is:
Turn, Face, Not, Acknowledge, Person. The meaning is turn totally reverse the idea or to betray.
In the martial art and taiji context, it means to become serious and to use full force.
In this video clip, Master Chen Zhonghua explain that when one needs to use deadly force, one has to turn the face away from the target, such as in the Yilu 25th move "Step forward to punch covering the hand", Jìn bù yǎn shǒu gōng chuí 进步掩手肱捶.
The full video can be purchased below:
"Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson 20220217" Online Video Purchase
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2022 Full Year Online Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.