Practical Method Online Class Registration

by Shopmaster on 2020/09/07

Master Chen Zhonghua is offering zoom online classes with different session times. The schedule is as follows:

OL20201102-2

Kelvin Ho’s Training Sessions (Foundation and Step-by-Step Detailed Yilu)

• Monday 14:00-15:00
  • Tuesday 07:30-08:30

Master Chen Zhonghua’s Classes (Theory and Yilu Correction)

• Wednesday 14:00-15:00
  • Thursday 07:30-08:30

The above times are listed in Edmonton Time.

Students may select an appropriate package for purchase, such as All Practical Method Online Class and Videos for $180 USD, which includes admission and video recordings. Each package will list the specific session(s) that you will be entitled to attend. Each package is specific for a calendar month. By attending the class, you are agreeing to be part of the videos and will not be able to be removed from them.

To purchase, please proceed to https://en.shiyongquanfa.cn, click on “My Account”, and login with your practicalmethod.com account.

Once the purchase has been made, you will receive an email with further instructions to register for the specific session(s). Please register for each of the four sessions you plan to attend using the same email address as in your zoom account, as they are set up as separate Zoom meetings with different meeting IDs/links and passwords. If your zoom account’s email is different from your practicalmethod.com account’s email, please separately inform Kelvin Ho (kelvin.ho@practicalmethod.ca) to make the adjustment if this is the first time you are attending the online classes.

OL20201027

Registration will be approved automatically based on the package you purchased, and you will then receive a separate email for each of the sessions with the appropriate information for joining the Zoom meeting.

For any technical issues, please contact Kelvin Ho, kelvin.ho@practicalmethod.ca.

See you in the online class!

NOTE: There are different zoom links for each calendar month.OL2020-1105-1
OL20201028-3
OL20201029-1 OL20201110-2OL2020-1104-2

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

Fung Chern Hwei November 22, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Never have I dreamt of being able to taking in Master Chen’s insights IN REAL TIME twice every week — four times in most people’s cases. To hear him speak directly at me of the theory and physics behind the moves, to watch him demonstrate, and to have him correct my moves — again, in real time — was too good to be true before the Zoom classes were available. I feel incredibly grateful for this!

Paul Carlson November 22, 2020 at 12:37 pm

These Zoom classes have been wonderful. I have gained so much information. The corrections that I have received as well as watching and listening to the corrections of ALL the students, both beginning and advanced, have given me a much greater understanding of the Practical Method system that I could never have imagined without actually being in Edmonton with Master Chen every day. I am sure that these Zoom classes have been a treasure for all the students that have attended.

Gora Nebulana November 22, 2020 at 9:00 pm

I have been following Shifu online class for 4 months now and I enjoy every seconds of it. Very fortunate to be seen, corrected up close and personal by Shifu. The depth of knowledge is often overwhelming! These online class help me a lot for my Practical Method Taiji improvement.

Thank you for the oportunity to join the class Shifu

Edward Liaw November 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm

These classes have been very useful for me to work on exercises with feedback, flesh out details, and find deeper insight into Practical Method. It’s a great opportunity for all practicioners, and I look forward to class every week.

Ong, Wenming November 23, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I have been joining Shifu Chen Zhonghua’s online zoom class since at beginning of the classes. The classes are always very good, informative and helpfull to my progress in learning and practicing Practical Method Taiji. I had learned so much in these few months .
Shifu also gave corrections to me and all the students . I also learned a lot just by watching Shifu gave corrections to other students.
Thank you Shifu Chen Zhonghua.!

Yuxin Liu November 24, 2020 at 2:00 am

I always believe that we will never get disappointed with Master Chen! In fact, being able to join the online classes is such a treat.
Every class, I learn something I don’t know, something I never notice or the things I thought I know but I actually don’t. From one point, Master Chen can expand so wide and so deep in different perspectives. Master is the role model of all the moves. He always show the moves in details, in different angles, in multiple times until it is clear to everyone. Only when we start to see, we can truly realize how precise Master’s moves are. Watch it again and again, copy, repeat and get corrected, that’s how we make progress. Never think you get it. Gongfu comes out of hard practice!
Thank you Master!

Ramona Gomez November 24, 2020 at 2:55 pm

The ZOOM classes have been extremely valuable. We are fortunate in this time of global pandemic to have this access to Master Chen’s vast knowledge. It is never boring as Shifu always has new information or anecdote to pass on. His examples and explanations are always ‘spot on.’ He motivates me to practice more. I am also thankful to his assistants who work in the background to help Shifu bring these classes to us. There is no substitute for in-person learning and I look forward to the day when Master Chen can visit us again in Phoenix.

John Upshaw November 25, 2020 at 2:41 am

I will continue to participate in this rare opportunity with Master Chen Zhonghua on a weekly basis. I have found the lessons abundant with SEVERAL significant corrections and “AHA MOMENTS” that will allow my Taiji to progress….If I take those corrections and apply them in my daily practice…

Mark Hanley November 25, 2020 at 4:38 am

Amazing transfer of knowledge by Master Chen himself. Everyone is corrected by Master Chen and as he says we all have very similar problems based on our years and ability in Practical method. This is truly valuable. Because as Master Chen shows the correction it becomes your correction too. This increases your knowledge continuously whether or not you can immediately perform it.

Raymond Dickey November 25, 2020 at 1:05 pm

These online classes are an extremely valuable opportunity for direct instruction and correction by Master Chen. I think my understanding of tai chi has improved tremendously over the past few months, and I am eager to continue.

Vincent Den Hengst November 30, 2020 at 8:09 am

Great online classes. A must for everyone. I had the November 2020 full package and I received loads of advise, information and guidance. Enough to put in some extra training efforts! Now I am registering for the December 2020 class!