2024 Daqingshan Scenic Photos.
Daqingshan Mountain Taiji Resort Photos October 2023.
Daqingshan Mountain Taiji Resort Photos September 2023.
Last Snowfall on Daqingshan 20230213. In this area in China, snow like this is rare.
Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 0 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2019 Location: Edmonton Chen Zhonghua Taiji Academy
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2022 Full Year Online Class Video Package
Purchase 2022 English Instructor Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.
Photos of the Daqingshan Castle by Chen Zheng-an on Nov. 18, 2021.
大众报业·齐鲁壹点 2021-08-19 09:54:41
齐鲁晚报·齐鲁壹点 互动编辑 牛耘
Some of the Daqingshan Full time students hiked up Yongcuixia on May 30, 2021. This is a 6 km hike on Daqingshan. It is the most difficult hike. It traverses 5 mountains and most of the hike is steep. The narrow paths and steps are mostly overgrown with various vines in the summer and covered with snow in the winter.
This hike shows you the true “nature” of Daqingshan.
These are two pictures of Master Sun Zhonghua’s latest oil paintings on the subject of Daqingshan. The first one depicts a section of the ancient Ju State （？－431 B.C.) Great Wall. These are remains on the current Daqingshan site. The second one depicts a scene of the oak trees on Daqingshan.
Some photos I took after a heavy rainfall. Daqingshan is mystical and magical. 我雨后的几张照片。大青山神秘、魔幻。