Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 65 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2022 Location: Edmonton, Canada
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2022 English Instructor Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.
2 Dots-Chen Zhonghua English Instructor Class 20220520. Pay attention to the two dots when stretching. When the stretch is correct, the energy goes from one dot to another. The change or add power, one
needs to start with one set of two dots and add/replace more dots, much like the switching in changing gears.
Shaking-Chen Zhonghua English Instructor Class 20220520.Shaking force. When you are linear, and you produce a power and then make a sudden stop to it on the hit, there is too much power on the dot.
The rest of the body makes the vibrating move to shake off that power, as a method of equalization.
2 Traps-Chen Zhonghua English Instructor Class 20220520. Two positions when the body is trapped. One is two short and the other two long.
Rotation-Chen Zhonghua English Instructor Class 20220520. A true rotation does not create space. So a vertical rotation does not cause horizontal size and vice versa.
Kua to Hand-Chen Zhonghua English Instructor Class 20220520. When the upper body stretches to the fullest (normally the two hands and chest), the Kua has to move to connect to the front hand.