First step in the first move:
After the right turn, my left hand is on the opponent’s elbow not moving, while my right hand holds the opponent’s wrist. Lock my outside, shrink the distance between my right elbow and right kua. This is to fali 发力.
3-count positive circle:
- Imagine a beyond the right hand on the straight line between the right hand and right elbow. Pull in the elbow along this line.
- Imagine a behind the right kua on the straight line between the right kua and right elbow. Open the kua to stretch and extend the distance along this line.
- Imagine a behind the right elbow on the straight line between the right elbow and the right hand. Stretch the right hand out along this line.
- Turn the elbow while keeping the hand-elbow line.
- Turn the shoulder while keeping the shoulder-elbow line.
- Open the kua while keeping the kua-knee line.