Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 5 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2021 Location: Edmonton, Canada
Agility is a special taiji quality that one must possess in order to make taiji push hands work.
This quality involves ability to bear heavy weight while being totally mobile. An object that shows this quality is a ball-bearing. This is a clip of Master Chen Zhonghua's online class covering for Kelvin Ho.
The full video can be purchased below:
"Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson 20210817" Online Video Purchase
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2021 Full Year Online Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.