If you ever wonder how lessons are taught in Practical Method Online Classes, here is an opportunity to experience for free from Feb 22 to 25, 2021. People at different levels are participating in these classes.
“The online classes by Master Chen and Kelvin are highly recommended. I have been participating in Master Chen’s and Kelvin’s classes and I find them extremely valuable. The classes are very informative and very useful. Not only can the whole class get minute details for each posture and transitions in-between, participants get to show and receive individual corrections for a specific posture or a series of postures. ” – James Tam, Practical Method Instructor at Ottawa, Canada
“The ZOOM classes have been extremely valuable. We are fortunate in this time of global pandemic to have this access to Master Chen’s vast knowledge. It is never boring as Shifu always has new information or anecdote to pass on. His examples and explanations are always ‘spot on.’ ” – Ramona Gomez, Practical Method Student at Phoenix, USA
Kelvin Ho’s Training Sessions (Foundation and Step-by-Step Detailed Yilu)
- Monday, Feb 22 14:00-15:00
- Tuesday, Feb 23 07:30-08:30
Master Chen Zhonghua’s Classes (Theory andCorrection)
- Wednesday, Feb 24 14:00-15:00
- Thursday, Feb 25 07:30-08:30
The above times are listed in Edmonton Time (Mountain Standard Time).
To register for the free online classes:
- Send an email to Kelvin Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org with your practicalmethod.com ID. If you don’t have one, you can register here.
- On the day of the class, click on the zoom icon above, and “click to join” the appropriate zoom meeting of the day.
To register for the regular classes for March, please see: