What a fantastic set of online classes that Kelvin Ho has run! I was challenged in each class to bring myself back to the uncomfortable-ness of our practice.
Also, as many PM students will understand, I had moments during and after these classes where things clicked. Points that Master Chen and other disciples kept saying over my last 3+ years of study finally sank in. Sometimes some things just have to be said directly to me for me to understand it.
The next step is to actually get my body to do it! That was the tricky part, which Kelvin stepped me through move by move during the online class. Having mycorrected is changing how I do the and changed my understanding of the purpose of each move and position.
I completed the four classes between and have so many things to fix and practice (see below for a link to the class notes).
Kelvin’s classes are ongoing so I highly recommend anyone wanting to take theirand to the next level to join in. I am so grateful that Master Chen and his disciples have embraced technology to share PM around the world.
These sessions are wonderful for anyone who:
- would like fine pointers on foundation and corrections that may not be possible in a large group class,
- is not able to conveniently access a PM class,
- wants to supplement their PM knowledge and skills, and more.
How to prepare for the classes:
- You would know and have practised your available here. It includes Fetch Water, Twist the Towel, Six Sealing Four Closing, and the . . A great video to learn the is
- You have learnt the first 13 moves from the This instructional video by Master Chen Zhonghua goes through in detail the steps for the first 13 moves in English. .
- Register for the class.
- Record your and (depending on what you want to have corrected), upload to YouTube and send Kelvin the link. I understanding that recording yourself can be nerve-wracking. I had to get over that too, but I got to learn so much faster this way and I hope you find that true too.
- Turn up to class and get practising.