In today’s class the following students received partialcorrections.
- Spencer Jones
- Ramona Gomez
- Steve Doob
- Xavier Santiago
- Winston Wang
- Raymond Dickey
- Sergey Schepin
- Josh Landau
- Lou Sacharske
- Tomek Raganowicz
- Kerstin Frotscher-Kummle
- Yuhao Liang (Tony)
- There are only two things interacting. You were interacting your front shoulder/hand. The rear shoulder was redundant.
- The front shoulder and elbow lock into position. The front hand and rear shoulder interact.
- Screwdriver. Hands, shoulder, elbow are the teeth.
- Everything must be from the core.
- Passive and active.
- The feeling of Hand / Elbow / Shoulder must be replaced by Kua / Knee / Foot.
- Doing this will activate the core. Moving the hands will activate your opponent.
- Make the size and stance larger. When you are bigger, all the corners must be open.
- Block touching coat. L elbow and shoulder must turn over in a .
- Single whip. L hand is always stretched out in an inverted curvature. .
- Habit of doing the wrong thing then coming back to be right. Slow down and look for the moves.
- Fist Protecting Heart. R arm was too small. The fist should face the forehead.
- Pulling of the rear shoulder. The shoulder kua line is a rod. It does not wobble.
- Kua and hip was out of sync. This causes the upper body to be sluggish.
- After fist draping over body. The elbow was too large. When your elbow is small, your arm is longer.
- The elbow must go in to extend. Tie a rubber cord around your body and hand. Your hand cannot extend unless the elbow is in.
- The vertical line will tie everything together. You have all the pieces. You must make them dance together.
- When your choreography is there, you feel comfortable you have been training. Everything becomes passive. Only the central vertical rod is active. This is switching into a different mode of operation. This is general advice that will take a minimum of 6 months to show.
- Too fast. The moves are too small.
- High Pat on Horse. After kick with heel, the keep elbow in.
- Fist Protecting Heart. The torso remains facing the 45 degree line.
- Fist Protecting Heart.
- Start engaging your torso. Right now it is 5% behind everything else.
- Training Method: Start exaggerating. We have to reach a point that it is proportional.
- After Kick with Heel, make a stop.
- Change Palm Three Times. On the third count, elbow in. The hand cannot move.
- When your moves are too fast, it is compromised.
T shaped Yin Yang
– Two feet and knee to form a tripod. Consider three dots –, stomach, R knee. The R knee was stretched while maintaining the or stomach. The direction of the knee is is perpendicular to the two feet.
– Two feet and Coccyx. Consider three dots – front hand, torso, coccyx. The coccyx was stretched while maintaining the front hand and torso. The direction of the coccyx is perpendicular to the two feet.
– Two feet form a T shape. When two balls/gears touch is a T. The line is differentiated with a concept called orientation.
– Example using double. R hand is oriented 90 degrees to the L hand. Further, each circle can be split into two ways: (1) In and out with a transition in between. (2) Up and down with a transition in between. This is called orientation. The orientation is T shaped.
– All power must come out of a T. This is called Yin is rooted in Yang, Yang is rooted in Yin.
– Example of two credit cards in a T shape. That space between the two cards is the secret. This is under the armpit. This ensure the power dissipates and expands to the two lines. If they harmonise there will be resonance. If there is no T, there is no interaction.