High Pad on Horse
- Rub the torso
- Only rotate the two shoulders and two kuas
Rub Left Foot
- The left hand and the left foot are said to suck, like the two flaps of a door-hinge going to together.
- If we only move one flap towards the other flap, it is called to stick.
Punch to the Ground
- Don’t allow the fist to reach outward, it should go towards the ground.
- The waist stays inside the cylinder as we do the elbow strike and turn to the back.
- Swing from the kua
Focustraining on the three things:
- Clarity (Thjnk of a slide show instead of a movie)
Overall, train the core power of the kua to achieve the things above.
The constipation story. Others don’t even have poo. We have to go through a threshold. We are getting stuck, when we can come out without breaking the rules.
is parallel to being an immortal. There is no immortal, i.e. there is no rotation. is a result. Immortal is someone who conquers all human things, but you need to dead to really do that.
There is no, we only work towards . is an aspiration.
Stretch is there all the time, and stretch leads to.
is a result of a series of stretches.
is explained with 3 stretches.
- In-with-elbow: The anchor is at the point that the hand is pointing at.
- Turn-with-waist: The anchor is behind the back.
- Out-with-hand: The anchor is at the rear foot.
The fullhas 9 stretches, 9 joints in 9 dimensions (this dimension is not the dimension in physics).