We of course worked onfirst.
- During the circle, , using the frontal muscles. This stretches from the front foot to the front hand, making the line very long.
- using the back muscles. This stretches from the rear foot to the front hand.
- This completes one circle.
- This is called front and back .
Scott Hess, Kham Serk and Scot Jorgensen came to the second half of the class. We then started pushing hands.
- How to be pushed but keep back in place and only move the front (chest).
- After repeated drills, turn one side of the body forward towards the opponent, returning his pushing power.
- We did this for half an hour.