Presenter: Kelvin Ho Length: 68 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2022 Location: Toronto, Canada
This class covers training 3-split split using fetch water. There are 2 parts:
1) Vertical - Straight line stretch between front hand and rear shoulder. The rear shoulder can only stretch on the straight line away from the front hand. The common mistake is that the rear shoulders goes off this line towards the back wall.
2) Horizontal - Train the horizontal waist turning by opening the kua.
The two independent actions tend to merge into one. The kua will open upward towards the rear shoulder instead of going horizontally parallel to the ground.
The 3-way split includes the 3 directions: To the front hand, to the rear shoulder, horizontal turn to the left.
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2022 Full Year Online Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.