Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 3 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2021 Location: Edmonton, Canada
A basic Practical Method rule for movements is that all movements must be converted, i.e. vertical movements must be converted into horizontal movements, horizontal movements must be converted into vertical movements, etc. In the same way, active movements must be converted into passive movements.
When you can make this conversion both ways and you will be able to have the vertical while making horizontal movements and vice versa. At that point your body have these two conversions happening at the same time. We call that a cross. It is an indication that you have the spiral on you.
Take a look to see HOW!
The full video can be purchased below:
"Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson 20211104" Online Video Purchase
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2021 Full Year Online Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.