Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 1 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2021 Location: Edmonton, Canada
In Practical Method, we say there are no movements, only rotations.
Rotation creates movements. This is the fundamental basis of everything in Practical Method.
If you want further movements and variations of movements, you need to link two rotational body parts, thus a set of simple gears.
In this video, Master Chen Zhonghua the arm-chest gear. In this gear set, the arm moves as one rotational disk and chest another. They bit at the shoulder/armpit point.
This is the upper gear that is used for catching and holding.
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase Theory-Concepts Video Package 1
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.