Form 9 Walking obliquely on both sides.
Stay on the 45 degree line.
– The kick. Make sure the weight is fully on the R leg. The back is totally locked while doing the kick. Stretch from the back of the leg, push the knee into the kua-heel line. Use the middle part of the bottom of the foot targeting the knee. Heel lands without any moves in the upper body.
– The first. L foot pivots on the heel, turns 90 degrees. R foot is on the toes. L forearm does not move, the rest part of the body folds onto the L forearm. Make sure the R arm is locked into a triangle shape shoulder-elbow-hand. R shoulder is slightly lower than the L shoulder after the . The R knee is touching the back of the L knee.
– Now the weight is fully on the L leg. Pick up the R foot and shovel out along 45 degree line. Foot lands, kua move horizontally, upper body no move. Doublearms open, R arm slightly higher than the left.
– R arm.
– Without moving the L side of the body, especially L knee and kua, open the R kua, pivot on the heel, R foot opens.
– Lock the R shoulder-kua line as axis, rotate with the axis not moving, body flips 180 degrees. L arm.
– L hand down. Palm facing theand touching the . Stretch the L kua, fetch water, L palm facing out, forming a stick with the L hand and R elbow/shoulder. Hold the stick, keep the distance between the hands and stay on the 45 degree line, go under and through the knee. R foot steps in. L palm faces down.