- Practice semi-automatic rhythm: fire 3 at once.
- Don’t move the hands/arms, pump the kua.
Six sealing four closing
- Hands on a line, body folds over to drive hands back and forth on the line.
- Go to the full stretch, fold the body over.
- The action it is named after: Pull the water out from a well (standing on the edge of the well, keeping the body upright).
- Looks like starting a lawn mower – a change of the name without changing the meaning. Have to hold the motor still and pull the cord.
- Make sure the kua fully opens. Has to go to the other side. It goes up 45 degrees.
折叠 zhé dié
- To fold and open – another way to look at rotations in the body. We worked on this using the kua.
Q&A:in the third part in the (hand out)
- The rear kua must turn over but move backward.
- Fighting double heavy: rotate inward but outward move.
- Wild horse parts its mane was covered.
- Same thing: stretch the two ends but need to find the middle to do the work.
- Body movement in this move is horizontal, but the action is vertical. Very difficult.