- Master Chen does not have a formalized teaching schedule or method. His teaching is based on traditional method. It is influenced by the mood of the day or occasion. This means that when he is happy and the right ambience is present, he might teach more than normal.
It is therefore a good idea to observe him a bit so that you can figure out his pattern to better learn from him.
- When attending classes, make sure that you maintain good body hygiene. Especially in taiji push hands and applications work, there is a lot of physical touching, so good hygiene ensures that the learning environment is kept mutually acceptable, a necessary condition for learning.
- Ensure that you clip your finger nails regularly so that you do not accidentally scratch or cause others to bleed.
- Training sessions should be scent-free. There are many people with allergies or who have aversions to scented products such as perfumes, hair products, etc.
- Always wear good footwear to ensure good grip on the floor.