My Folder

by admin2

{ 23 comments… read them below or add one }

Asad H August 31, 2013 at 5:11 am

Hello Admin. I have gone through basics , Yilu and all four energy alignment videos. I would now like to learn precise footwork. Can you please help me and tell me which video to purchase next? Sorry if I missed something but I feel if I now don’t get my footwork right in Yilu I will be practising wrong. Thank you.

Mat Beausoleil September 3, 2013 at 1:34 am

Hey Asad, try typing the name of this article in the search engine, “Stances and the Feet”. It’s not a video but hopefully it helps you out a bit.

Kelvin Ho September 3, 2013 at 11:50 am

Hi Asad, if you like, we can find some time to set up a video chat to answer some of your basic questions on footwork. Please email me at kelvin.ho@kawai.ca if you are interested.

Asad H September 5, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Super. I need you guys man. With energy alignment now in my form i have become so depressed :(

I have just got a new laptop and setting it up, when it is done i will make skype accounts etc and also search for that stances and feet.

Thanks guys.

Asad H September 5, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Oh Mat i see what you mean, it is a written peice and not a video. I have saved it to read up. Thank you.

Kelvin i have just sent you an email, a video chat sounds brill!

Martin Sontheim October 20, 2013 at 7:37 am

Hello dear Admin,
some questions please: I want to buy a hardcopy from basic foundations video. Is there a possibility to get it by download instead of mail? And is “Body Structure” buyable as a hardcopy too?
Many thanks,
Martin

charlie wishon October 24, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Great class tonight with Aaron Bartholemew. foundations. starting to get a better understanding , but a great class.

FitoMayo1944 March 22, 2014 at 6:59 am

I have started with the practical method, and just getting the main concepts is a slow work, but I keep at it.

FitoMayo1944 April 9, 2014 at 5:23 am

For the moment, I keep watching the videos, as they are more illustrative, than the reading, but I don’t forget reading. By combining both activities, I feel I am getting “baby-steps” in Tai Ji.

anasdimi March 11, 2015 at 5:29 am

Could you inform me from where I can monitor my web dollar balance

Allan Belsheim March 11, 2015 at 7:25 am

When you are logged in you can see your balance under the “web dollar” tab.

tommy2047 January 19, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Hi, I am a newcomer. May I know the procedure of purchasing instructional video. Thanks.

yuenmah February 12, 2016 at 2:23 am

Hi, May I know how I can download my on-line videos in my folder? Thanks.

Chorche October 19, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Hi, I participated to the Prague 2016 workshop.
It was told that in about 2 moths a video and photos of the workshop would be available in MyFolder section. However I can not see them.
Where can I found it?
Thank you.

admin2 October 22, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Hi, Prague photos are http://practicalmethod.com/2016/07/prague-workshop-2016-photo/ the videos are still being processed

cshaw130maps January 4, 2017 at 8:40 am

Could you please provide instructions on how to download the HunYuan detail video I recently purchased? I don’t see any obvious instructions on the site. Thank you.

Chuck Shaw

Kelvin Ho January 7, 2017 at 12:24 am
Budiman January 13, 2017 at 12:30 am

Hi i also want to know how to download the video but the archve link is broken. Can you give me instructions?

Kelvin Ho January 18, 2017 at 9:55 pm

All the links on the particular post were working for me. Which link was broken?

Bigman January 18, 2017 at 11:09 am

I paid for the Yuli for and only have access to trailer video. Can u help me out? Brian Beck.

Kelvin Ho January 18, 2017 at 9:57 pm

You can use this form if you have problems with the website: http://practicalmethod.com/contact/
So you don’t see any links on your “My Folder” page?

Terence2309 June 12, 2017 at 8:05 am

I cannot view my purchased video online Sydney 2016 2 & 3

Pls help

admin2 June 12, 2017 at 10:02 pm

The videos are fine on my computer, I sent an email czh.sites@gmail.com to get some more info