“Bie Instruction-Maple Ridge 20220924” Online Video Purchase
Presenter: Chen Zhonghua Length: 1 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2022 Location: Edmonton Chen Zhonghua Taiji Academy
Bie Instruction-Maple Ridge, British Columbian, Canada Practical Method Workshop 20220924. Bie is to use two points to move in opposite directions to create a third power. It is the application in Taiji of a simple levered move.
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase Theory-Movements Video Package
Purchase Greater Vancouver Workshop Video Package 1
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.