Presenter: Kelvin Ho Length: 59 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2021 Location: Toronto, Canada
In this lesson, we covered Twisting the Towel:
1）Central axis must not move, the two sides of the body rub against it
2）Shoulder must go down
3）Elbow goes towards the central axis
4）Kua is pushed out towards the elbow, the elbow is to the hand (middle finger tip)
5）The direction of the kua is opposite to the direction of the back of the knee
6）Armpit must be rubbed open
If you like this video, there is an even greater value in purchasing one of the packages below.
Purchase 2021 Full Year Online Class Video Package
- Video packages are designed for the convenience of students.
- Some packages are in fact classifications of videos.
- Some videos in packages might have been published and purchased by you individually.
- Average prices of videos in packages are considerably lower than individual videos. The number of videos in the package will increase until the sum of all individual video prices equal to two times or more of the package price.
- In view of this, if you have purchased a video that are also included in a package your have purchased, or vice versa, we will not give refunds or equivalents.
- All videos in packages are paid videos. They are restricted to your personal viewing and other usage. You do not have copyright of the videos and therefore you do not have permission to give/share with others.
- Please note that as a customer/user of the website and/or student of Chen Zhonghua, you have given him and the companies/organizations he represents permission to use videos or photos with you, both personally and commercially.
- Making a paid purchase constitutes agreement to the above terms.