Presenter: Kelvin Ho Length: 71 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2021 Location: Toronto, Canada
This class covers:
- Initial Closing's different variations:
- Lock the back, in with elbow, pull in left foot
- In with elbow, fill the kua
- In with elbow, out with foot
- Lock the top, move the bottom (rear foot backwards)
- How to train the front kua in fetch water?
- How to switch the direction of the half horse stance?
- How to rotate with a vertical rod?
- How to maintain a vertical and horizontal dimention?