Back to the kua-to-hand exercise.
- Lock the hand, shoulder and kua as a triangle, which is a fixed plane.
- We fixed a dot on the plane, and we rotate on the dot without changing the plane itself.
- We put this dot just under the elbow.
- Kua becomes (就是) the hand. When the opponent touches our hand, it is the same as touching our kua. Ultimately, the opponent is touching the floor.
This plane is something that we maintain during push hands. When we have it, we can move this plane however we want. The plane itself is double heavy, but if we can make it a revolving door, it is not double heavy anymore. The axis can be put anywhere on the plane or through the plane (a dot on the plane).
Fist of Lifting and Blocking
- Elbow does not move.
- Rotate the shoulder to cause the fist to change the direction.