Today Master Chen covered the Doubleand 29. Upper Cloud Hands in .
Double Positive Circle
- Lock the 3 lines on the body. From the midde to and two feet. This is a Mercedes logo.
- Level 1 – Check the hand does not retreat.
- Level 2 – Imagine you are gripping somebody. Your ability is 20 pounds, fighting 21 pounds. Only use the upper body. Make it realistic. There is some grip. While doing this retain Level 1 – ensure the front hand is not short. Overall, we train with a little bit of friction while doing the moves correctly.
- Level 3 – The arms only have grip. No power. The power is from the torso. Master demonstrated the two actions. Pull. Push. Power is in the core.
– In training, we telegraph to complete the move from behind.
– Everything has to be resolved by reality.
– While practicing everyone had difficulty with tossing the central axis together with the two hands.
Exercise: Swing the two arms independently. Do not move the body.
29. Upper Cloud Hands
- This can be performed as a 1-2-3 count, or a 1-2 count.
- Concept is that of a door hinge. The door will move, the hinge will not.
- We strictly follow a procedure. It is a counting system. The procedure can make you go very far. It allows you to make modifications.
- You never put them together. In your mind you always count 1-2-3.
- The body cannot follow the hand.
- The body is strong. The arms are thrown out. The body is not involved.
Application to keep in mind for Cloud Hands
- Pull your opponent into your chest.
- Brush him away with your right hand.
- Rear hand out and rear foot down to throw him out.
– My correction: When you are training this individual move, do it from a standing position. In the form you can do it low.
– Wherever you are you must make the move without getting ready. The ability to make your move in any position is paramount. Hong calls this the cloth of heaven. You cannot find the seams. The seams indicate a flaw. When heaven has no seams, you cannot find it. It means everywhere is the same. And this is why you cannot fight heaven. When you get rid of the seams, your moves will look very jagged. The reality is the opposite. When there are no preparations, this is smooth.