Master Chen and Kelvin Ho provided instructions and corrections on the followingprocedure.
(1) Grab your front kua with the opposite hand. Pull itwith the kua. Leave the front hand behind, no move.
(2) Hook your hand on your elbow. Lock front elbow, rear elbow, and rear shoulder into a triangle, no move. Only rotate your kua.
(3) Grab your bicep, no move. Drop your hand. Ensure the wrist is straight. Grab the top and bottom of your front shoulder. Rotate the arm as one piece initiating from the shoulder.
– The movements of taiji are an illusion. They are made up in your mind. The real movements are three independent moves that are unrelrated. When they are unrelated this is. Example – Listeners synthesis of music.
– Exercise – elbow on the books (to not move the upper arm).
– When you move from the inside, it is everything stretching out. this is called tong 通 (to go through). This is most important in energy aligment and energy flow. Tong has been mistranslated into flow. The movement is called tong. It is not called to flow. Tong is a technical description. Tong is to to enter one side of the tube and to exit out the other side.
– Master showed an exercise to lock the top and move the feet in relation to procedure step 2.