- Power supply: China uses 220 v, not 11o like in North America. Check your appliances.
- Power adapter: China uses a plug that looks / \. You will need an adapter to use your appliance even if it is 220 v. This can be purchased in Beijing. Daqingshan can also supply you with a power bar strip.
- There will be linen and towels in the hotel rooms on Daqingshan.
- It is advised that you bring your own shampoo and soap if you are very picky about these things. Otherwise Daqingshan supplies them.
- There is one battery powered portable ghetto blaster/CD player on Daqingshan. If you want to find a place outside of the hotel (without power outlets) to sit and chat, you are welcome to take it with you. Just ask.
- Bring your own mosquito repellents, sun screen with you. There were no mosquitoes on Daqingshan in the past but with more visitors there could be now or in the future.
- There is high speed internet connection in every room. There is wireless only in certain spots. Bring your own wireless router if you have a need for it personally.
- If you are a light sleeper, it will be a good idea to pack ear plugs with you. You are sharing a room! You may also pay extra to have your own room.
- There is no facebook or youtube connection in China. You can use a proxy service which slows you down.
Previous post: Check List for Full Time Taiji Courses on Daqingshan
Next post: Detailed Hunyuan Qigong Online Video Trailer