“Kelvin Ho Cannon Fist Class 20210927” Online Video Purchase
Presenter: Kelvin Ho Length: 63 mins Difficulty: 3/5 Language: English
Year: 2021 Location: Toronto, Canada
We discussed about Large Six Sealing Four Closing today.
1) Line up the front hand with the rear shoulder. This is our non-moving track of our action.
2) Start with the elbow placed horizontally.
3) Bring the front elbow into the track horizontally.
4) Bring the front shoulder into the track without popping.
5) The front hand must stay on the track.
6) Put a wall in front of the front hand, and a wall behind the rear shoulder. These walls square up with each other. The rear wall absolutely does not move.
7) By bringing in the front elbow, the wall in front of the hand is squeezed out. The wall represents some amount of resistence for the front hand, so the front hand can't move freely by itself.
8) When the hand meets the resistence head on, we rotate the elbow slightly to go over, then we continue with the linear motion. We repeat this process many times over to get the front hand travel along the track.
9) After the hand can't go any further out along the track, we reset to the starting position and repeat the exercise.