- Line up the dot underneath the front buttock and front heel, and pull them together.
The dantian needs to adjust to allow the rear foot to be pulled up.
Lock the .
- This is an exercise that Master Chen Zhonghua learned from Grandmaster Hong. They did it at the park on the gravel. After this, they would do every morning.
- Lie on the stomach, use the hands to pull up.
- Lie on the stomach, use the elbows to pull up.
- Lie on the stomach, use the shoulders to pull up.
- Only use one part to pull up, the rest of the body is just like sandbag being dragged.
- Need 3 ways to do the same looking move to be versatile, so the opponent can’t figure it out.