- First adjust, lock the middle finger tip, elbow-in over the top
- 3-way split
- right elbow-in to the left rear
- shoulder down
- right kua and knee point forward but not moving
- It’s like you pull the finger, and it makes a sound in the morning.
When taking the wheel out of the car, to be able to take out the knot, we need to stand on it wrench, and push down to go over the stuck position.
Six Sealing Four Closing
- the shoulder
- Front middle finger tip does not move
- Use the front elbow to push into the front hand
- The front hand and the rear elbow form a line
- Use the front elbow to initate the action and create a split between the front hand and rear elbow
- We need to use a real dot in the middle that does not move.
- Master Chen used a mouse pointer on the screen to demarcate the non-moving middle.