Greetings. I’m not sure if you’re interested in these things, but just in case, here are my experiences with Qigong since March 2008. Zhan Zhuang Experiences (wuji posture only)
- Gas nearly all day! Heavy buildup in dantian area. (both disappeared after 2 weeks)
Zhanzhuang does cause the stomache to work overtime.
This is normal. If this persists and you feel bloted, you need to seek more advice.
- Heat in dantian, which then spread to general abdomen area.This is also normal.
- “Cool Liquid” feeling inside the body in various areas.Normal.
- Pulsing just above dantian area (like “heartbeat”).Normal.
- Yongquan in front sole of foot pulling down hard and making the body lean forward on and off.Normal.
- Whole foot is now being pulled down, with occasional pull forward.Normal.
- Whole abdomen getting very warm.Normal.
- Subtle movement occasionally in dantian.Normal.
- Can now stand for 50 minutes with minimal loss of circulation in feet and legs.Your job is to ignore these things. They will keep coming back. Continue to ignore them.