Fulltime Training on Daqingshan Mountain, Shandong, China
At any time in the year you can book our professional full-time training for “Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method” and “Hunyuan Qigong” on Daqingshan Mountain. This is a remote area in Shandong Province, 20min to go to the next city, Wulian nearby Rizhao.
There we have ideal circumstances with beautiful nature to concentrate on training.
All important information can be found here:
The Fulltime Training on Daqingshan can be booked over the hole year.
For Master Chen Zhonghua in attendance, please check the calendar … here.
Daqingshan Mountain Resort, Shandong, China.
Daqingshan mountain resort will assist in making travel and hotel arrangements for Beijing, Qingdao, Rizhao or Weifang. Flights, trains can be arranged from the above locations to Daqingshan.
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Foundations;
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Yilu;
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Cannon Fist;
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Sword;
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Broadsword;
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Push Hands;
- Chen Style Taijiquan Practical Method Complete theory;
- Hunyuan Qigong;
- Hunyuan Silk Reeling;
- Hunyuan Sword;
- Hunyuan 24.
- Hunyuan 32.
Extra Courses and Activities (optional)
- Mandarin Chinese classes
- China 101: on Chinese language, culture, and society.
- Chinese cuisine.
- Other forms of martial arts upon request.The above are all the courses that the Daqingshan International Taiji Center offers. What is actually taught in each semester varies. There is a guarantee that at least two of the listed above will be taught each semester to all students. Students can also request specific courses to be taught individually.
- 5:30 1st training session
- 7:00 breakfast
- 9:00 2nd training session
- 12:00 lunch
- 15:00 3rd training session
- 18:00 supper
- 20:00 4th training session
optional in the evening there might be other get together, cultural events, reading, etc.
- Instructional hours:
- 2 hours of formal instruction per day: 6:00 – 7:00 / 15:00 – 16:00 or 20:00 – 21:00
- 2 hours of led practice time per day.
All instructors on Daqingshan are disciples of Master Chen Zhonghua, and they all have at least very basic English knowledge.
- Chen Zhonghua: Main Master
Grandmaster Hong Junsheng’s disciple; Grandmaster Feng Zhiqiang’s disciple; President of Hunyuantaiji Academy; Grandmaster Hong Junsheng’s International Standard Bearer. Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Sun Zhonghua: Guest Master.
Grandmaster Feng Zhiqiang’s disciple; retired Chinese diplomat; famous artist. Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Chen Xu:
Chen Xu became Master Chen Zhonghua’s disciple in October 2012. He is one of his most dedicated students and developed already good Taiji-Skills. Together with his wife and his son he is living on Daqingshan all over the year. Basic English knowledge.
- Li Xiaohui: Instructor
Master Chen Zhonghua’s disciple since April 2015
- Ling Zili: Instructor
Master Chen Zhonghua’s disciple since May 2013
- Han Rui: Instructor
Master Chen Zhonghua’s disciple since May 2013
- Michael Winkler (Germany):
Assistant instructor & International Manager. Chen Zhonghua’s disciple since May 2013
Who Is the Program for?
Instructions and course design cater to people outside of China. Cultural elements are part of the course to immerse the students to the culture. Instructors are selected based on the ability to communicate in English and with physical gestures. There will be lots of Chinese students and visitors at the course. Whenever Chinese language is spoken, it will be interpreted into English. English instruction is not translated into Chinese.
If you’ve had the martial art bug, this is the program for you. If you had a fantasy of doing mysterious martial arts on a cloud shrouded mountain in remote China in ancient time, this is the program for you, except the ancient time part. We teach an unaltered ancient art, but in a modern facility, complete with coffee and tea! Master Chen Zhonghua’s ability and teaching is not like your average neighborhood instructor. In many ways, his “magic” is beyond what you have seen in movies (except the animation)! This will be an out of this world experience.
You don’t need any previous taiji training to be part of this program. Master Chen will start you up right from the beginning. Any previous habits will be eliminated during the course of study.
If you don’t want to be the best martial artist, you will come out with much improved health! This comes in a variety of ways. Students in the past have healed from asthma, heart problems, arthritis, fibromyalgia, knee problems, etc. Most students have lost weight!
- There will be a Certificate of Attendance given to each participant.
- Fulltime Course Certification is given only to those who successfully completes three-month or more of full time training. This will also include the completion of the entire course contents as outlined in course information.
- Website Access: www.practicalmethod.com www.shiyongquanfa.cn
- All students will have access to some private posts that are not available to non-full time students.
- All students will have free access to posts (videos mostly) at www.practicalmethod.com that are “pay to view”, that are made from the course teaching sessions.
- All students who complete a three-month paid course will be part of a fulltime access group. These posts have an value of more than US$500.00.
- 4000 square feet of indoor training center adjacent to Wangting Hotel.
- Han Emperor Restaurant has a covered area of 4500 square feet that can sometimes be used for training.
- Open slated front yard in front of Yulange Hotel. Enough room for 20 people. This is our main training area.
- Four large rooms in hotels that are about 700 square feet each for use.
- Covered bamboo pavilion (Stancato Pavilion) that can be used. It is in the main parking lot.
- Many open areas on the mountain for use when the weather is nice.
- Training supplies: Swords, broadswords, long staff, rubber cords for student use at no extra cost.
- Languages: Master Chen Zhonghua and Master Sun Zhonghua all speak English. Master Hong Sen speaks some English. Classes are given in English. Most students are also English speaking. Chinese students normally come for short visits during the full time session.
- US$5000.00 for full course from Feb. to Dec.
- US$3600.00 for 3 months;
- US$2600.00 for 2 months;
- US$1600.00 for 1 month;
- US$1060.00 for 3 weeks;
- US$800.00 for 2 weeks;
- US$65.00 daily drop-in rate; This is designed for people who are visiting or training in China. They can come on short notice. This is also suited for spouses and friends who might come to visit.
- For special assistance with tuition, please contact email@example.com
Tuition only includes the following.
- costs on Daqingshan only
- double occupancy accommodation,
- all meals on Daqingshan,
- weekly shopping trips to Wulian township,
- monthly trips to Rizhao,
- Participation at all Daqingshan seminars and competitions.
- Not included: These are all optional:
- Coffee and other canned or bottled drinks or water.
- Laundry is US$0.20 for small items such as t-shirt and socks; and US$0.50 for large items such as pants and jackets.
- Self initiated weekend trips outside of Daqingshan.
- Participation at other Chinese taiji events.
- Single room supplement is
- US$500.00 for three months;
- US$150.00 for three weeks.
- Other cases are dealt with on a per case basis.
- Trips to Qingdao.
- Trips to Jinan, Mount Tai, Qufu.
- Meals are not included whenever not on Daqingshan.
- Transportation to and from Daqingshan within China. The prices here are for a car (max 6 people). There is also a bus for larger groups. Prices for the bus are double:
- Qingdao airport pick up is US$100.00
- Rizhao airport pickup US$40.00
- Weifang train station pick up is US$70.00
- Wulian train or bus station pick up is US$10.00.
- There are many activities in China during the course of study, such as competitions outside of Daqingshan. If we participate in any activity that will require additional charges, consent will be sought before any decisions are made. Students are not required to participate in any extra-curriculum activity.
Sign up & Payment
- Deposit of US$500.00 should be paid as soon as you make up your mind to reserve a position. Final Payment must be made 3 months before your planned arrival date.
- To book the program please contact Micheal Winkler (see below). Payment instructions will be send to you via e-mail.
Michael Winkler: mail [at] practicalmethod [dot] de
Michael Winkler (China) +86 18763327104
Master Chen Zhonghua (Canada): +1 - 780-413-0454
Master Chen Zhonghua (China): +86 – 15954020070