1. positive circle: elbow in.
2. Yin yang separation in push hands.
3. The concept of “settle” (sink).
4. The use of primitive language.
5. How to stretch. Front must move forward. Back must move backward. Middle must stay “non moving”.
6. Separated movements. Incremental movements.
7. Six Sealing and four closing exercise. Explained why the hands cannot move. Focused on rotating the front kua vertical rod to produce a rotation that gives the power. No movements of the arms.
8. Worked on opening the shoulder blade joint.